We have a broad international network in all the major fund jurisdictions, which facilitates Norwegian companies' international operations.
Advice from our lawyers
We collaborate closely with our clients, offering top tier services and expertise to both regulated and unregulated entities. The scope of our service line enables us to assist all types of asset managers throughout the entire business cycle. Among others, we provide advice within the following areas:
- Establishment of managers and stakeholders, both regulated and unregulated
- Establishment of funds and unregulated investment companies
- Financial regulatory and other ongoing advisory services
- Tax and structure
- Primary-, secondary- and co-investments
- Private Equity
- Corporate M&A
- Compliance-, AML- and governance services
- Contract law and assistance with negotiations for asset managers
- Financing and private debt
- Employment law for asset managers
- Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG)
- Privacy and general data protection (GDPR) and cyber security
What can you expect from us
We are a diverse team with different backgrounds, specializations, and areas of expertise – which is essential for delivering top tier and tailored products to our clients. Several of our lawyers have extensive experience from both the customer side and service side of the industry, providing us with an in-depth understanding of the industry and the needs of the stakeholders. This enables us to offer clear and practical advice tailored to each individual actor and situation.
When working with us you will have a single point of contact, to streamline coordination, and we will make sure that each assignment is handled by our advisors with the most relevant expertise. In short, with us, you will always have the right expert on the right assignment at the right time.