Are you curious about what an associate does or what it is like to work at a business law firm? Then you should apply for a traineeship with us, as you will get an honest insight into what it is like to work as a business lawyer in one of norway's foremost law firms.
As a trainee, you get challenging tasks, close follow-up and a unique opportunity to learn about the legal profession from skilled colleagues. You get a safe framework to try yourself on most of the tasks a legal assistant can face in his work.
- Our traineeships lasts for four weeks.
- We welcome students every month of the year.
- We accept applications all year round and recommend all students to apply early.
Being a trainee at Arntzen de Besche should be an educational experience. You will participate in challenging projects from day one
Kristoffer Sekse Kvam, HR Manager
Each semester, we offer scholarships to skilled and committed law students who write a relevant master's thesis. When you write your master thesis in Arntzen de Besche, you get your own office space and access to specialists in the field you are writing about. You get
- your own office with all facilities
- affiliation with the relevant professional group
- the opportunity to present the master thesis to the professional group for input
- access to a large library and our internal knowledge management database
- you can participate in the AdeB Academy, associate events and social events
- a dedicated sponsor, who follow up and makes sure that you take part in the social life of the company
As one of Norway's leading business law firms, we have a social responsibility to contribute to the development of tomorrow's lawyers. Therefore, we offer several exam preparation lectures to the students at the law faculties. Here you will have the opportunity to participate both physically and digitally. Information about the manuductions is published continuously in our social media.