Karl Erik Navestad
Phone: +47 23 89 40 00
Mobile: +47 98 29 45 66
Go to content
We are delighted to invite you to a seminar focused entirely on dispute resolution within the offshore and shipping industries.
The first part of the seminar will focus on various out of court dispute resolution mechanisms and the experience with these in offshore and maritime disputes. The second part will focus on arbitration and in particular the new NOMA initiative (Nordic Offshore & Maritime Arbitration Association - www.nordicarbitration.org ). A general introduction will be given to both themes followed by panel discussions moderated by Erlend Haaskjold.
We have strong panels confirmed for the seminar representing a variety of complementary experiences:
- Marte Røv, Senior Legal Counsel, Statoil
- Camilla Nyhus-Møller, SVP Legal & Compliance, Höegh LNG
- Anne-Marie Loong Kjellgren, Legal Counsel, Technip FMC,
- Trond Solvang, Professor, Scandinavian Institute of Maritime Law
- Georg Scheel, Chairman, Nordic Offshore and Maritime Arbitration (NOMA)
- Karoline L. Bøhler, Attorney-at-law, Norwegian Shipowners’ Association
- Mark Castell, Head of Diales (Europe)