Hansen is part of the administration in Arntzen de Besche.
Thomas has a phd in psychology, and his research has been mainly focused on social influence and group processes. He has published both empirical and theoretical work in these areas, and he has several years of experience teaching a variety of psychological subjects.
As HR Director at Arntzen de Besche, Thomas is responsible for strategic, operational and administrative HR in the firm.
- 2018- Arntzen de Besche - HR Director
- 2015-2018 EY Advisory - Senior Manager
- 2013-2015 Deloitte Consulting - Manager
- 2011-2013 Hartmark Consulting - Business Advisor
- 2010-2011 Sør-Trøndelag University College - Project Manager
- 2009-2010 Norsk Mottaksdrift - General Manager
- 2002-2009 University of Pittsburgh - Researcher and Lecturer
- 2006-2010 University of Pittsburgh - Phd
- 2002-2006 University of Pittsburgh - Msc
- 2000-2001 Auburn University - 1-year program, I/O Psychology
- 1996-2000 Arizona State University - Bsc