Stian Fagervold is part of the Oil, Offshore and Energy department.
He is an experienced adviser within the oil- and energy sector and often acts on complex cross-border projects and transactions.
He mainly works with contractual negotiations, regulatory issues and dispute resolution.
He has previously worked at Wiersholm, in the Aker-group and at the University of Oslo
- 2017- Arntzen de Besche - Partner
- 2015-2017 Wiersholm - Senior lawyer
- 2014-2015 Aker Solutions, Aker Process Systems - Vice President and Head of Legal
- 2012-2014 University of Oslo, Department of
- Private Law - Lecturer
- 2011-2015 Aker Solutions, Aker Oilfield Services - Vice President and Head of Legal
- 2005-2011 Wiersholm - Attorney-at-law
- 2003-2004 University of Oslo, Department of
- Private Law - Junior research fellow
- 2005 Universitetet i Oslo - Cand. Jur.