Haglund is part of the Banking, Finance and Insolvency department.
He primarily provides legal counseling regarding financial institutions, investment banks and other private companies in connection with financing, management, corporate law, transactions and reconstruction. Rune also assists clients within the division of an inheritance.
According to The Legal 500's sources Haglund is "a finance expert".
- 2009- Arntzen de Besche - Partner
- 2009 Advokatfirma Schjødt - Partner
- 2007-2009 Advokatfirma Schjødt - Senior Lawyer
- 1990-2006 Sparebank 1 SMN - Legal Director
- 1986-1990 Sparebank 1 SMN/Spareskillingsbanken Trøndelag - Lawyer
- 1984-1986 Police Inspector/Politiadjutant
- 2006 Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration Corporate - Finance degree
- 1996-1997 Sparebank 1 SMN - Leader developement program
- 1983 University of Oslo - Cand.jur. (Qualifying law degree)