Furustøl is part of Arntzen de Besche’s Stavanger office.
Furustøl primarily provides legal assistance within the fields of labour law, construction law and litigation. She has a comprehensive legal background with broad experience from dispute resolution and litigation, both as a former public prosecutor and as a deputy judge.
She also has international experience from work as a Registrar for the United Nations Housing and Property Claims Commission in Kosovo. Furustøl has for several years been a lecturer at the University of Stavanger, lecturing subjects like health law and international human rights.
- 2017 Arntzen de Besche - Partner
- 2014-2016 Arntzen de Besche - Senior Lawyer
- 2011-2014 University of Stavanger - Assistant Professor
- 2008-2011 Public Prosecutors of Rogaland - Public Prosecutor
- 2006-2008 City court of Nedre Romerike - Deputy Judge
- 2005-2006 Police District of Rogaland - Police Prosecutor at the Department of Organized Crime
- 2002-2005 NORDEM / UNOPS - Registrar at the Housing and Property Claims Commission
- 2001-2002 Police District of Rogaland - Junior Police Prosecutor / Police Prosecutor
- 2012 University of Bergen - Course in legal science and method
- 2000 University of Bergen - International human rights with procedure
- 1995-2000 University of Bergen - Candidata juris (Qualifying law degree)
- 1994-1995 University of Geneva - International relations