Furustøl is part of the Employment Law department.
Furustøl has employment law, investigations and inquiries, and litigation as her primary work areas.
She provides our clients with legal advice covering the full spectrum of employment law, within individual as well as collective employment law. Furustøl is a member of the Norwegian Bar Association’s legal committee on employment law.
She has a comprehensive legal background with broad experience as a Public Prosecutor, University Lecturer and Deputy Judge, among other positions. She also has international experience from work as a Registrar for the United Nations Housing and Property Claims Commission in Kosovo.
- 2017 Arntzen de Besche - Partner
- 2014-2016 Arntzen de Besche - Senior Lawyer
- 2011-2014 University of Stavanger - Assistant Professor
- 2008-2011 Public Prosecutors of Rogaland - Public Prosecutor
- 2006-2008 City court of Nedre Romerike - Deputy Judge
- 2005-2006 Police District of Rogaland - Police Prosecutor at the Department of Organized Crime
- 2002-2005 NORDEM / UNOPS - Registrar at the Housing and Property Claims Commission
- 2001-2002 Police District of Rogaland - Junior Police Prosecutor / Police Prosecutor
- 2012 University of Bergen - Course in legal science and method
- 2000 University of Bergen - International human rights with procedure
- 1995-2000 University of Bergen - Candidata juris (Qualifying law degree)
- 1994-1995 University of Geneva - International relations