Nerland is part of the Dispute Resolution and Litigation Group at the Oslo office.
He primarily works with a variety of legal issues related to business law, including corporate and contract law.
His master’s thesis was entitled «Section 3-8 of the Norwegian Limited Liability Companies Act – terms and types of agreement, including its application on acquisition of own shares, payment of dividends, incurring indebtedness and granting security».
- 2016- Arntzen de Besche - Senior Associate
- 2014-2016 Arntzen de Besche - Associate
- 2013-2014 Advokatfirmaet BA-HR DA - Associate
- 2013- University of Bergen - External examiner and supervisor for master students
- 2012-2012 University of Bergen - Research Assistant
- 2011-2012 Universitetsforlaget - Law journal editor for Jussens Venner
- 2009-2012 University of Bergen - Head of workgroup
- 2012-2013 University of Pennsylvania - LL.M.
- 2007-2012 University of Bergen - Master of Law (Qualifying law degree)