Ryen is part of the Employment Law Group at the Oslo office.
Ryen wrote her dissertation in the field of Employment law and transfer of undertakings. The title was "When and in what form must there exist an independent entity pursuant to the Working Environment Act section 16-1(1)?"
- 2017- Arntzen de Besche - Senior Associate
- 2014-2016 Arntzen de Besche - Associate
- 2012 Arntzen de Besche - Trainee
- 2012 Thommessen - Trainee
- 2012 Haavind - Trainee
- 2012 Simonsen Vogt & Wiig - Trainee
- 2011 Selmer - Trainee
- 2011 Steenstrup Stordrange - Trainee
- 2010-2011 University of Bergen - Head of workgroup
- 2008-2013 University of Bergen - Master of Law (Qualifying law degree)
- 2013 University of Cape Town - Post graduate studies as part of the Norwegian law degree. Subjects: Individual Employment Law and Negotiation.