Ryen is part of the Employment Law Group at the Oslo office.
Ryen wrote her dissertation in the field of Employment law and transfer of undertakings. The title was "When and in what form must there exist an independent entity pursuant to the Working Environment Act section 16-1(1)?"
- 2019- Arntzen de Besche - Senior Lawyer
- 2017-2018 Arntzen de Besche - Senior Associate
- 2014-2016 Arntzen de Besche - Associate
- 2013 University of Bergen - Master of Law (Qualifying law degree)
- 2013 University of Cape Town - Post graduate studies as part of the Norwegian law degree. Subjects: Individual Employment Law and Negotiation.