Kasandra Byberg is part of the Employment law department.
Byberg has broad experience within the business law field, amongst other within employment law and contract law. She has a varied working background, including almost 4 years working for the court. In addition, she has extensive litigation experience as a lawyer.
- 2020- Arntzen de Besche - Senior Lawyer
- 2020-2020 Oslo District Court - Deputy Judge
- 2017-2019 Stavanger District Court - Deputy Judge
- 2014-2017 Advokat Tor Inge Borgersen - Associate/Lawyer from 11.2014
- 2012-2013 Advokatfirma Simonsen Vogt Wiig - Associate
- 2012 Thomas Philip Advocates, Malaysia - Internship
- 2007-2012 University of Bergen - Master of Law
- 2011-2012 Bond University, Australia - LLM in Alternative Dispute Resolution
- 2016-2017 The Norwegian Bar Association - Observer of the Executive Board
- 2014-2017 The Norwegian Bar Association - Member of the Young Lawyers Committee
- 2014-2017 The Norwegian Bar Association - Head of Young Lawyers, Sør-Rogaland district