Gresseth is part of the Dispute Resolution, Litigation and Construction department.
He primarily provides legal counseling regarding project execution and dispute resolution, as a legal advisor for clients such as the Hospital Development Project for Central Norway. He assists several municipalities and county authorities, health enterprises and other government agencies.
He has previously worked as a deputy judge at Nedre Romerike District Court, and for the Norwegian Public Construction and Property Management – Statsbygg and Schjødt Law Firm.
- 2017- Arntzen de Besche - Partner
- 2015-2017 Arntzen de Besche - Managing Partner
- 2009-2014 Arntzen de Besche - Partner
- 2000-2009 Advokatfirmaet Schjødt - Partner
- 1997-2000 Advokatfirmaet Schjødt - Senior Lawyer
- 1996-1997 Advokatfirmaet Vislie Ødegaard & Kolrud - Lawyer
- 1994-1996 Nedre Romerike District Court - Registrar
- 1993-1994 Statsbygg, Legal department - Deputy Director
- 1992-1993 Statsbygg, Legal department - Office Manager
- 1991-1992 Statsbygg, Legal department - Senior Executive Officer
- 1985-1990 University of Oslo - Cand.jur. (Qualifying law degree)