Melberg is a member of the M&A department.
He has broad experience with advising clients on the legal aspects of M&A, corporate law, contract law and finance law, in particular related to oil and gas exploration and production, oil service and cutting-edge technology.
- 2019- Arntzen de Besche - Partner
- 2017-2018 Kyllingstad Kleveland - Partner
- 2010-2017 Advokatfirmaet Schjødt - Senior Lawyer
- 2017 Engie E&P Norge - Legal Manager (secondment)
- 2016 DEA Norge - Legal Manager (secondment)
- 2005-2010 Kluge Advokatfirma - Lawyer
- 1999–2004 University of Bergen - Candidata juris (Qualifying law degree)
- 2003 Bond University - Study abroad program
- “Butterworths Company Law in Europe” – co-author of the section regarding Norwegian law (updated regularly)