Riveland is part of the Dispute Resolution, Litigation and Construction department and the Procurement and Competition Law department.
She provides legal assistance within the areas of public procurement, contract and construction law, competition law and the framework for state aid.
Her master thesis is titled "Right to Employment when Returning from Prison to Society".
- 2020- Arntzen de Besche - Senior Associate
- 2016-2020 District Court of Oslo - Deputy Judge
- 2012-2016 Arntzen de Besche - Associate
- 2014 Avinor - Legal consultant
- 2009-2011 Jussformidlingen - Administrative Worker/ Executive Officer
- 2011 Office of the Attorney General DC - Legal Intern
- 2011 American University - Washington Semester Program, Justice and Law
- 2011 University of Bergen - Master of Law (Qualifying law degree)