Askhaven is part of the Oil, Offshore and Energy department.
She wrote her master thesis on the EU agency ACER while working as a research assistant at Centre for European Law.
- 2019 Arntzen de Besche - Associate
- 2018-2019 University of Oslo - Research Assistant at Scandinavian Institute of Maritime Law, Centre for European Law
- 2017-2018 University of Oslo - Student group leader and student sensor
- 2017 Ministry of Finance - Intern
- 2016-2018 Arntzen de Besche, Wikborg Rein, Kvale and Simonsen Vogt Wiig - Trainee
- 2015-2018 The Labour Court of Norway - Clerk
- 2013-2019 University of Oslo - Master of Law
- 2016 Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne - Special subjects as part of the Norwegian master’s degree
- Energimarkedsbyrået ACER – Begrenset men betydelig, MarIus 521, 2019