Askhaven is part of the Oil, Offshore and Energy department.
She wrote her master thesis on the EU agency ACER while working as a research assistant at Centre for European Law.
- 2019 Arntzen de Besche - Associate
- 2015-2018 The Labour Court of Norway - Clerk
- 2018-2019 University of Oslo - Research Assistant at Scandinavian Institute of Maritime Law, Centre for European Law
- 2017-2018 University of Oslo - Work group leader and Student sensor
- 2016-2018 Various law firms and the Ministry of Finance - Trainee
- 2019 University of Oslo - Master of Law (Qualifying law degree)
- 2016 Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne - Special subjects as part of the Norwegian master’s degree
- Energimarkedsbyrået ACER – Begrenset men betydelig, MarIus 521, 2019