Masika is part of the Oil, Offshore and Energy department.
She primarily provides legal assistance to other countries' governments regarding government administration of oil and energy resources as well as general counseling to Norwegian and international petroleum and energy companies.
She has previously worked as secondment at Lindahl Law Firm and as a lawyer for Folkia AS.
- 2014- Arntzen de Besche - Senior Associate
- 2010-2014 Arntzen de Besche - Associate
- 2009-2010 Advokatfirma Lindahl, Stockholm - Secondment
- 2008-2009 Folkia AS - Legal
- 2006 The Parliamentary Ombudsman of Norway - Trainee
- 2002–2008 University of Oslo - Master of Law (Qualifying law degree)
- 2007 Université Paul Cezanne, France - Electives
- 2002 Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) - Subject in political science basic course and Swahili
- 1998–2001 Trondheim Katedralskole - International Baccalaureate, IB