Wettly is part of the Technology and Innovation department.
Wettly mainly works with intellectual property rights and privacy and data protection.
She also assists within employment law related issues and within international law.
- 2017 Arntzen de Besche Advokatfirma – Associate
- 2017 Arntzen de Besche Advokatfirma – Legal trainee
- 2017 Fylkesmannen i Sør-Trøndelag – Caseworker
- 2015 The French Medical Association - Legal advisor
- 2014-2015 Université de Lorraine – 2nd year Master in law
- 2013-2014 Université de Montpellier – 1st year Master in law
- 2012-2013 University of Glasgow, School of law
- 2010-2013 Université de Strasbourg – Bachelor in law
- French, Norwegian, English