Woxholth is part of the Commercial Property department.
He is mainly working with litigation, arbitration and transactions regarding real estate and construction.
Woxholth wrote his dissertation in the field of acquisitions and due diligence.
- 2016- Arntzen de Besche - Senior Associate
- 2014- The University of Oslo - Supervisor/Examiner
- 2013-2016 Arntzen de Besche - Associate
- 2013 The Norwegian Confederation of Sports - Secretary for the Norwegian Sports Court of Appeal
- 2015- London School of Economics - International Commercial Litigation and Arbitration
- 2010-2013 University of Bergen - Master of Law (Qualifying law degree)
- 2012 Queen Mary, University of London - Certificate, International Financial Law