Hanstad is part of the Oil, Offshore and Energy department.
He primarily provides legal assistance within the fields of oil and energy law, corporate law and general contract law and property law.
The title of his master thesis was "Legal Responsibilities pursuant to Buying and Selling of Shares of Production Licence on Norwegian Continental Shelf, following the Norwegian Oil and Gas Association’s recommended Model Agreement".
- 2016- Arntzen de Besche - Senior Associate
- 2015-2016 Secondment Bilfinger Industrier Norge AS - Contract advisor
- 2013-2015 Arntzen de Besche - Associate
- 2012 Arntzen de Besche - Trainee/Thesis writing
- 2011-2012 Jussformidlingen - Administrative Worker/Executive Officer
- 2010 Advokatfirmaet Wikborg Rein - Trainee
- 2010 Arntzen de Besche Advokatfirma - Trainee
- 2010 Advokatfirmaet Schjødt - Trainee
- 2006-2012 University of Bergen - Master of Law (Qualifying law degree)