Bjørn Sørgård has extensive experience as a consultant both in business- and public law for commercial parties and interest organizations in fisheries and aquaculture industry. Bjorn also has extensive experience with negotiations and execution of offshore projects, as well as major disputes in the oil and gas industry.
Chambers & Partners’ sources refer to Mr Sørgård as "an expert within aquaculture" and that he is "flexible and communicative".
- 2017- Arntzen de Besche - Partner
- 2008-2016 Kyllingstad Kleveland Advokatfirma DA - Partner
- 2007-2008 Kyllingstad Kleveland Advokatfirma DA - Senior Lawyer
- 2005-2006 Simonsen Advokatfirma DA - Senior Lawyer
- 2002-2005 Simonsen Føyen Advokatfirma DA - Associate and Lawyer
- 1999-2001 Norwegian Ministry of Fisheries - Project Coordinator
- 1997-1999 Norwegian Maritime Directorate - Senior Executive Officer
- 1996-1997 Norwegian Ministry of Fisheries - Executive Officer
- 1996 London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) - Master of Maritime Laws (LLM)
- 1994 University of Tromsø - Cand.Jur.