Solseth is partner in the Dispute Resolution, Litigation and Construction department.
Berit Svensli Solseth has broad experience as a strategic advisor for private and public sector management in matters regarding governance, reorganisation, transactions and dispute resolution. Her experience stems from more than ten years as a judge/assistant chief judge as well as in-house counseling in private and public sector. Solseth litigates regularly before Norwegian courts.
- 2019 - Arntzen de Besche - Partner
- 2015 - 2018 Trondheim municipality - Chief legal councel
- 2003 - 2015 Sør-Trøndelag district court, Frostating appeal court - Judge/Assistant chief judge
- 2001 - 2003 Wikborg Rein - Senior lawyer/paid partner
- 1998 - 2001 BA-HR - Senior lawyer
- 1994 - 1998 Orkla/Stabburet - Lawyer/product manager
- 1992 - 1994 Tana og Varanger district court - Deputy judge
- 1992 University of Tromsø - Assistant professor
- 1996 - 1997 INSEAD, Frankrike - MBA
- 1989 - 1991 University of Tromsø - Cand. jur.