Michaelsen is part of the M&A department.
He primarily provides legal assistance regarding sale and acquisitions of companies, including transactions of capital ownership and issues related to regulatory and market behaviour matters. Michaelsen is an expert on stock exchange and securities law.
Michaelsen has previously worked as a scientific assistant at the Faculty of law at University of Oslo, for the law firms Schjødt and Wiersholm, Melbye & Beck as well as for the Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway.
- 2013- Arntzen de Besche - Partner
- 2009-2013 Arntzen de Besche - Senior Accosiate/Senior Lawyer
- 2008-2009 Advokatfirmaet Schjødt - Senior Accosiate
- 2007-2008 Wiersholm, Mellbye & Bech - Attorney
- 2006- NHH - Lecturer
- 2004-2007 Wiersholm, Mellbye & Bech - Associate
- 2003 Kredittilsynet, seksjon for verdipapir - Senior Executive Officer
- 2002-2003 Kredittilsynet, seksjon for markedsadferd - Senior Executive Officer
- 2001 University of Tromsø, Faculty of Law - Scientific Assistant
- 1995-2001 University of Tromsø - Cand.jur. (Qualifying law degree)