Rødland is part of the Oil and Energy Group at the Stavanger office.
He primarily provides legal assistance for the oil and gas sector, particulary oil companies and suppliers, including big international companies and small independent companies.
He has previously worked as a research assistant at the Scandinavian Institue of Maritime law at the University of Oslo, and as a Legal Counsel at Gassco AS, Teekay Shipping and Total E&P Norge AS.
- 2011- Arntzen de Besche - Partner
- 2008 Total E&P Norge - Legal Counsel
- 2007-2008 Teekay Shipping - Legal Counsel
- 2007-2010 Arntzen de Besche - Senior Lawyer
- 2005-2007 Arntzen de Besche - Senior Associate
- 2003-2005 Gassco AS - Legal Counsel
- 2001-2005 Arntzen de Besche - Associate
- 1998-1999 Scandinavian Institute of Maritime law, Department of Petroleum law, University of Oslo - Research Assistant
- 1993-2000 University of Bergen - Cand.jur. (Qualifying law degree)
- 1997 Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts, USA - Visiting student